Someone really needs to teach me how to use blogspot. Please.
Friday, 4 November 2011
- If you weren’t a fashion designer, what would you be?
- Can you describe the theme and any inspirations of the current fall collection?
- What’s your favourite piece from the latest collection?
- Who’s your favourite british designer?
- Do you have a muse or an icon who inspires you when you’re designing?
- Who do you admire in fashion?
- What makes a wildfox girl?
- When did you first start designing or customising?
- How has your style changed since you were a teen?
- Do you have a favourite book and fashion magazine?
- What does the future hold for Wildfox?
- What’s your favorite vintage find?
- What’s your favourite childhood memory?
- What’s on your ipod right now?
- Describe yourself in three words?
- The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- And finally…tell us a secret?
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
First of all, may I say, I have absolutely no idea how to use blogspot and I was born in the wrong generation, as I repel all forms of technology. If I can create any form of motivation instead of procrastination, then maybe sporadically I will post on here. I have become obsessed with the idea that one day I would like to be a journalist, therefore everyone I have spoken to has told me to start a blog. I hope it ends up being successful and not too cringey, as most things I do are the latter. My plan is to ambush celebrities, bands and any other well-known people, with emails and tweets to get the occassional interview, I'm praying that this plan will work. If all else fails then do not fear - I won't resort to writing about my painful teenage life, I'll write some reviews and this will become a portfolio in a way, so that I can refer to it over the next few stressful years of college and university applications. If you've made it to the end of this dull and self-absorbed paragraph then I congratulate you.